|Type of loan:||Commercial Loan (secured by pledge on claim rights of Robocash.kz towards its debtors)|
|Loan size:||up to 100 000 EUR|
|Loan maturity:||up to 2 years|
|Interest rate for investors:||10-13%|
|Number of employees:||38|
|Type of loan:||Commercial Loans|
|Loan size:||up to 89 000 EUR|
About the creditor
Limited Liability Company “RC RIGA” is a special purpose vehicle incorporated in Latvia in 2018 whose sole purpose is to provide secured financing to companies of Robocash Group, including to microloan issuing companies like LLP MFO Robocash.kz, to support its business growth against loan portfolio or other type of security. LLP MFO Robocash.kz has been active since 2020. The entity provides short-term consumer loans in Kazakhstan.
Model of operation
- Limited liability company “RC RIGA” (hereinafter RC RIGA) issues a loan to LLP «MFO «Robocash.kz» (hereinafter Robocash.kz) under a Commercial Loan Agreement that is secured by pledge on Robocash.kz claim rights towards its debtors.
- RC RIGA transfers information about the issued commercial loan to Robo.cash investment platform operated by limited liability company Robocash d.o.o. (hereinafter ROBOCASH) according to the conditions of the Financial Intermediary Agreement signed among RC RIGA and Robocash d.o.o.
- Users of ROBOCASH transfer funds to RC RIGA based on Assignment Agreement on basis of which they acquire claim rights arising out of the Commercial Loan Agreement concluded between RC RIGA and Robocash.kz.
- ROBOCASH transfers funds received from users of ROBOCASH to RC RIGA.
- On the set repayment date according to Commercial Loan Agreement concluded between Robocash.kz and RC RIGA, Robocash.kz repays the received loan to RC RIGA.
- RC RIGA returns funds received from users of ROBOCASH through ROBOCASH together with interest payment on the date and in the proportion specified in the Assignment Agreement.
- ROBOCASH transfers funds received from RC RIGA to Users of ROBOCASH.