Don't let frauds ruin Christmas - protect your account now
How we protect your account
- The Robocash team regularly monitors all transactions going through the platform to identify suspicious ones.
- Investor data is collected, processed, and stored in a secured manner in compliance with GDPR.
- To have full access to the account, investors must go through the video verification procedure. This check helps us make sure that you are the one using your account and that no identity theft has occurred.
- The platform offers 2-factor authentication. 2FA provides an additional layer of protection against unauthorized access, helping to ensure your money stays secure on the platform. Set it up today if you haven't already.
We are constantly improving security measures, but the security of your account depends primarily on you.
How you should protect your account
- Follow basic data security steps.
In our article, "Staying safe with Robo.cash", we put together a couple of simple tips to help keep your account safe. It won't take much time from you, but you will save a lot of time and effort that you would have spent on litigation in case of fraud.
- Sign up for email alerts for transactions
This helps to pinpoint transactions you didn’t request and allows you to report the fraud to our support and cancel the transaction request. Subscribe to our newsletter Bank transactions in the section Profile > Email notifications.
Robocash d.o.o (“Robocash”) is a company registered in the Republic of Croatia under registration No. 081224371, with legal address at Petračiceva 4, Zagreb, Croatia, 10110.
Robocash is not regulated under any financial services license. When you invest on Robocash, you buy claim rights for loan receivables and investments in loan receivables are subject to risks. We advise diversifying investments and carefully evaluating the risks.