|Type of loan:||Commercial Loan (Secured by guarantee of AS Robocash Group and negative pledge of Robocash PTE. LTD. assets)|
|Loan size:||up to 100 000 EUR|
|Loan maturity:||up to 3 years|
|Interest rate for investors:||8-11%|
About the creditor
Limited Liability Company RC Riga is a special purpose vehicle incorporated in Latvia in 2018 sole purpose of which is to provide secured financing to companies of UnaFinancial against loan portfolio thereof or other type of security. ROBOCASH PTE. LTD. has been active in Singapore since September 2015. Established within the financial holding UnaFinancial, the company is holding company for Asia business and supports management and servicing of the operating entities of the group in Asia.
Model of operation
- ROBOCASH PTE. LTD. transfers funds to operating entities of the financial group in SEA region under the Commercial Loan Agreements, the right of claim to the operating entities will be a guarantee for the performance of obligations under the Loan agreement signed between ROBOCASH PTE. LTD. and the Limited liability company RC RIGA (hereinafter RC RIGA).
- RC RIGA transfers funds to ROBOCASH PTE. LTD. under the Loan agreement specifying a payment schedule.
- RC RIGA transfers to the limited liability company Robocash d.o.o. (hereinafter ROBOCASH) the information about the loan issued to ROBOCASH PTE. LTD. according to the Partnership Agreement.
- Users of the platform use ROBOCASH according to the User Agreement to transfer funds to RC RIGA based on the signed Assignment Agreement to acquire a part of a claim for the Loan agreement concluded between RC RIGA and ROBOCASH PTE. LTD.
- ROBOCASH transfers funds received from Users to RC RIGA.
- Operating entities in SEA region return funds to ROBOCASH PTE. LTD. under the Commercial loan agreements.
- ROBOCASH PTE. LTD. returns funds RC RIGA according to the payment plan under the Loan agreement.
- RC RIGA returns funds and interests received from ROBOCASH PTE. LTD. to ROBOCASH on the date and in the proportion specified in the Assignment Agreements.
- ROBOCASH transfers funds received from RC RIGA to Users of the platform.
- In case of a delay of the loan repayment made by the operating entities, the next day ROBOCASH PTE. LTD. completely returns the size of the commercial loan and the accrued interests to RC RIGA.