Financial results of Robocash Group for H1 2022
Robocash Group is pleased to share the Summary Interim Condensed Combined Financial Information for the six-month period ended 30 June 2022. The statements have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”).
Key group highlights, compared to the same six-month period in 2021:
- The revenue for the period amounts to 214.2 M USD, up by 53.1%;
- The net profit stands at 14.3 M USD, 7.1% less than the same period previous year. As we continue to develop new products in the Philippines, we see a slow-down in growth of net profit compared to previous years. However, this effect does not stray from the Management's estimates, and the Group continues to show positive results.
- The retained earnings have grown to 75.5 M USD, up by 37.5%.
From the end of 2021:
- Total assets reach 251.9 M USD, up by 42.2%;
- Total equity reaches 107.8 M USD, up by 61.4%.
For more details, you can view the Summary report on the Group’s website.
Our milestones and achievements to date
According to the Management’s estimates for the period ended August 31st 2022, the Group’s net profit has amounted to 32,285 K USD, greatly exceeding our initial plans. This is largely thanks to the exceptional work of our teams in the local markets:
- Contribution of Kazakhstan in over-fulfillment of the Group's budget in terms of net profit was 7,073 K USD. This was achieved thanks to going over the issuance plan by 37%, improving the collection process, taking legal actions against overdue loans as well as selling bad debts.
- Contribution of Spain in over-fulfillment of the Group's budget in terms of net profit was 2,806 K USD due to great portfolio performance.
Members of our team in the Philippines have participated in several conferences, promoting innovation in lending and larger FinTech:
- Alexey Gvildis, CPO at UnaCash, took part in the panel discussion at WFIS on the future of cashless payments in the Philippines and opportunities for faster and safer transactions;
- Kirill Kalashnikov, regional director for APAC at Robocash Group, also spoke at WFIS about the growing role of alternative lending in the Philippines’ mission for greater financial inclusion;
- Kirill was also a panellist during the Finance Philippines 2022 summit organised by leading financial services publication The Asian Banker. There, he offered insights on what to expect in the Philippine market in light of new business models, ongoing disruption by FinTech companies, and the country's ongoing digitalization agenda.