+ 600K euros for Robocash investors in September
We are completing the third quarter of 2022 and sharing the results of September
- Loans worth 14 M euro were purchased last month.
- 594 people joined the platform.
- Robo.cash investors earned 600 thousand euros.
A few words about what happened in September:
- Robo.cash has reached the mark of €60M funds raised. Investors maintained their confidence in the platform with a slight decrease in transactions in the secondary market.
- Robocash Group shared the Summary Interim Condensed Combined Financial Information for the six-month period ended 30 June 2022. The revenue for the period amounted to 214.2 M USD, up by 53.1% to H1 2021. Read about other key highlights and the results of the work in local markets here.
- How to minimize P2P investor risks in today's market? How much will investors earn in 2022? What distinguishes the European P2P market from the whole industry? Read more in new articles on our blog.
- Natalya Ischenko, CEO of the Robocash Group, shared business plans and answered popular investor questions for Investisseur Nomade. You can find the full text of the interview here.