Robocash Group announces results for H1 2023
The first half of the year was a busy one for the Group. The holding focused on the expansion of the current business in the Philippines and Kazakhstan, as well as the systematic preparation for the opening of new markets.
Here are the key highlights:
- The volume of issued loans in H1 2023 reached 292.7 M USD, with a Q2 issuance of 160.8 M USD, indicating a 21.9% increase compared to Q1 2023;
- Client registrations in H1 2023 amounted to 1.6 million, showing a decrease of 18.6% in Q2 compared to 884.6 thousand registrations in Q1 2023. This decline can be attributed to a shift in focus towards maintaining the quality of loan portfolio and customer retention;
- The revenue for the first six months amounts to 74.3 M USD. The results of Q2 show a 20.5% increase compared to Q1 2023;
- The net profit stands at 4 M USD, with 2.5 M USD in Q2, representing a remarkable growth of 67% compared to Q1 2023.
Group milestones and achievements:
- In the first half of 2023, the Group exceeded the plan for the total amount of loans issued by 32%. This impressive achievement can be attributed mainly to the outstanding performance of the Group's services in Kazakhstan;
- Robocash Group expanded its Buy Now, Pay Later solution UnaCash in the Philippines. It has upgraded its service to offering point-of-sales loans to customers accessible via in-store partner merchants.