Robocash Group results for 9M 2022
Key financial highlights, compared to the same period YoY:
- The revenue for 9M 2022 amounts to 346.8 M USD, up by 52.4%;
- The net profit stands at 43.5 M USD, an amazing increase of 127.8%;
As of September 30th, 2022:
- Total assets reach 259.5 M USD, up by 46.5%;
- Total equity reaches 127.5 M USD, up by 90.9%;
- The retained earnings reach 100.4 M USD, increasing by 50.5% since the end of 2021.
For more details, check the report here.
Overfulfilling the annual plan
According to the Management’s estimates, the Group’s net profit for the nine-month period ended 30 September 2022 exceeded its initial plans for the year. The main factors contributing to this result are:
- Kazakhstan’s contribution in over-fulfillment of the Group's budget in terms of net profit was 8.4 M USD. The key factors for it were the loan issuance that exceeded the initial target by 37%, and major improvements in the collection process.
- Contribution of Spain in over-fulfillment of the Group's budget in terms of net profit was 3.5 M USD due to better portfolio performance.
Robo.cash webсast coming soon
Got questions or important topics to discuss? We will be happy to cover them at our next webcast, which we will announce in the near future.
Fill out the form below and stay tuned to our news.