Investment volumes increased by €15 M in October
- Investors purchased loans in the amount of 15 M euro.
- 641 people started investing with Robo.cash.
- October brought Investors 653 thousand euros.
What happened in October:
- Robo.cash onboarded a new originator from the Philippines. Digido, the company of Robocash Group, offers consumer loans for up to 12% per annum. All loans come with the Buyback and the Group guarantees. Adjust your portfolio to invest in the new product from the Philippines if you haven't already.
- Robocash Group reported a 127.8% YoY rise in the net profit for 9M 2022. Read more about other company’s results here.
- Robo.cash shared its vision for the development of P2P platforms at the Finfellas conference. The forecasts are quite optimistic, although it is too early to estimate a full market recovery. Check the video of our stage presentation.
- Who is a qualified investor and what does this status mean for you? Read more in our new blog post.
Earn more with Robo.cash!
You still have a chance to participate in our cashback campaign. Deposit and invest funds by November 7 and earn an additional 1%. Read more about conditions here.
If you have any questions you would like us to discuss, please submit the form below. We will answer them at our next webinar, which will be announced soon.
Have a great day and Happy Halloween!