Robocash Group results for H1 2022
Robocash Group is pleased to share the results for the six-month period of 2022. As the product line expands, the holding increases issuance volumes while maintaining a low-risk profile. The data is compliant with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Here are key group highlights:
- The revenue for the period amounts to 214.9 M USD, up by 53.6%.
- The net profit stands at 13.9 M USD, 9.7% less than the same period previous year. As the Group continues developing its eCommerce products in the Philippines, there is a decrease in net profit compared to previous periods. However, this effect stays strictly within the Management's estimates, and the holding continues to show positive results.
- Both total assets and total equity increased by +89.65% and +86.6%, respectively, compared to H1 2021.
- From the end of 2021, the retained earnings have grown to 58.7 M USD, up by 71.6%.
Group milestones and achievements
- Kazakhstan over-fulfilled the planned budget, exceeding group initial H1 net profit estimates by 409%.
- The Group has launched the first ever medicine aggregator service in the Philippines called UnaPharma. The service allows customers to reserve medication for pick-up in any of the partnered pharmacies. Beginning now with reservations, in the future the company aims to offer same-day medicine delivery, a health hotline, online prescription services, and more.
- The Group’s short-term loans service in the Philippines Digido.ph now offers a consumer credit line for returning customers. Filipino borrowers may now take longer-term loans with split payments.