Saying goodbye to summer with important updates
August was marked by growing investor activity and big changes. Let's collect the main monthly results.
- Loans worth 17 M euro were purchased last month.
- 640 investors registered on the platform, which is 14% more than in previous months.
- Robo.cash investors earned 610 thousand euros.
What happened in August?
Management change in Robocash Group
- Robocash Group appointed Natalya Ischenko as a new CEO. Sergey Sedov remains in the Group as Chairman of the Board Committee. The company also announced the appointment of a new Chief Financial Officer, a Chief Investment Officer and Regional directors.
New interest rates
- On August 24, we lowered interest rates on Robo.cash. The updated rates now range from 8% to 13%. You can find the current breakdown here. Please check your portfolio settings to ensure your funds are invested properly.
Interviews & live-session with Robocash executives
- Together with P2P Empire, we conducted an interview with the new CEO of Robocash Group, Natalya Ischenko. What is the advantage of Robocash Group towards others? Which companies are part of the Group guarantee? Find out from the interview on YouTube.
- In an interview with Marco Schwartz, Dmitry Balakhnin, Strategic Communications Director of Robocash Group, spoke about what distinguishes P2P lending from other assets and what plans Robo.cash has for the coming years. You can watch the interview at the link.
- We held another webcast, where we talked about the changes in the company and shared strategic goals for this and next year. Watch the webcast recording on our channel and feel free to leave your comments below the video.