€21 M of loans purchased in November
The New Year holidays are rapidly approaching. While you are making a gift shopping list, we share the results of November.
- Investors bought loans in the record amount of 21 M euro.
- 696 P2P enthusiasts joined Robocash in November.
- Investors' earnings amounted to 657 thousand euros.
What happened in November?
Live broadcast with the CEO and CFO of Robocash Group
- We hosted a webcast on business updates for 9 months of 2022. Here we have collected the main highlights from the meeting.
Interviews with the platform team
- Nadezhda Vlasenko, Product Owner of Robocash, shared the latest news and upcoming plans of the platform in a conversation with the Enqome team. Read more here.
- Are you new to Robo.cash? Be sure to check our latest interview with P2PMarketData, where Robo.cash Founder & CEO Sergey Sedov speaks about his professional experience and what it means to invest with Robo.cash.
Review articles on the market and finance
- In a new article, Robocash analysts give their forecasts for the seasonal activity of investors.
- Why is financial literacy so important and how is it measured in different countries? Read the latest in our series on financial literacy.
Enjoy the holiday season!