April: new records and more transparency
Wrapping up one more successful month at Robo.cash, we invite you to read a quick digest of what happened on the platform in April.
Robo.cash in numbers
- Loans worth 8.8 mln euro were funded last month.
- Following the record-setting March, April has brought 903 investors on Robo.cash. This is the highest-ever number of new registrations in a month for the platform!
- The amount earned by investors rose by 10% and totalled to 169 thousand euro.
What happened in April?
- At the beginning of the month, we adjusted our interest rates. Check what has changed and make sure to keep your portfolio up to date to stay fully invested and get the most out of your investment with Robo.cash.
- Jakub Krejci from P2P Empire talked to the Operations Director of Robocash Group in Kazakhstan Yerkanat Kazhgaliev. Watch the interview to learn more about the group's business there, the evolution of its legal environment, the Kazakhstan company's results and plans for this year.
- The CEO and Founder of Robocash Group Sergey Sedov gave an interview to the team of Explore P2P. What is the group’s position in our key markets? How do we manage to open in new markets and succeed? How do we use AI in business? Read the interview to know more.
- Robocash Group released its audited combined financial statements for the year 2020. The statements prove profitability and steadiness of the group once again, stating growth in most key indicators.