July keeps the set trend
Waiting for the hot summer to slow down, we would like to share the results that July brought us.
- In July, loans worth 15 M euro were purchased.
- 560 investors joined the platform.
- The amount earned by investors totalled to 574 thousand euros.
What happened in July?
- We have changed the interest rates for short-term loans. You can see the current breakdown here. Please check your portfolio settings to make sure your funds stay invested.
- Robocash Group has presented the results for H1 2022. The holding is developing its product line while maintaining a low-risk profile. We have collected the main group highlights here.
- Is P2P about taking money from the poor? How does the debt collection work? We answered these and other questions in a new video that you will find on the platform channel. Feel free to share your opinion on the topic.