May: Robo.cash keeps hitting records
The last month of spring was crowned with great achievements both for Robo.cash platform and the Group. We summed up our main records and news in the report below.
ROBO.CASH IN NUMBERS
- Last month we funded loans worth 10.6 M euro, which is 20% more than in April.
- May continues the streak of records by bringing 1 022 new investors to Robo.cash. This is the highest result in the history of the platform!
- The amount earned by investors increased by 9% and totalled to 185 thousand euro.
WHAT HAPPENED IN MAY?
- The Deputy CFO Robocash Group Grigorii Shikunov held a webcast for investors revealing the key events of Robo.cash platform and the group in Q1 2021. You can find the recording of the webcast on our YouTube channel. You can also read the summary on our website.
- Robocash Group, the parent holding of Robo.cash, wraps up the month with great news about placing bonds in Singapore. The bonds issuance will proceed through the global private debt investment platform Kilde in Singapore, and it might be followed by a bigger placement in the future. You may check the list of requirements to see if you are eligible for this opportunity.
- We integrated a new loan originator from the Philippines. With the newest project UnaPay, recently launched by Robocash Group, there is now an option to invest in two new types of loans - “Buy now, pay later” and salary loans. You can learn more about this opportunity on our website.
- Lars Wrobbel, one of Germany's most prominent P2P bloggers, published a review of his investing experience with Robo.cash. Take the time to read about seven reasons why it is worth trying Robocash services - perhaps you may find new insights for yourself, or share with friends who are still hesitant.