Robocash Group releases the financial statements for 2017-2019
In the last three years, Robocash Group has shown sustainable growth and has developed significantly. Actions always speak louder than words, so today we are presenting the audited combined financial statements by KPMG International Cooperative to be more transparent to our investors.
We are glad to present the combined audited financial statements for Robocash Group, which owns the P2P platform Robo.cash and the lending companies integrated with the platform. The audit has been carried out by KPMG. The report covers the group’s results in 2017, 2018 and 2019 and provides statements of financial position, profit or loss and other comprehensive income, statements of changes in equity and cash flows. Separately, you can also read comments from the management, which give a better understanding of the company’s performance and the underlying processes.
Below we provide the highlights for 2019 when the group experienced significant growth:
- 3.5 mln loans were provided in 2019, showing a 59% increase year-over-year.
- The issued principal gained 65% from that of 2018 and amounted to 303 mln USD.
- Last year, Robocash Group made revenue of 132.1 mln USD, which is 62% higher than in 2018.
- Total comprehensive income amounted to 18.8 mln USD in 2019, gaining 111% from 8.9 mln USD in the previous year.
- Meanwhile, the volume of retained earnings accumulated to 28.1 mln USD with a 51% growth year-over-year.
If you have other questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com.