Summer moved on - let's see how August went
With the end of summer, let us outline the results of August, which proved to be very productive for the platform.
ROBO.CASH IN NUMBERS
- In August our investors funded loans for a record amount of 13.4 M euro!
- 736 new investors joined the platform.
- The amount earned by investors totalled to 243 thousand euro.
WHAT HAPPENED IN AUGUST?
- We have summed up the results of H1 2021 and answered your questions on our regular webcast Robo.talks. If you missed it, take your time to watch the meeting on our YouTube channel. You can also find key takeaways from Robo.talks on our website.
- We presented 2021 first half-year results on our loan originators. The beginning of the year turned out to be very active and the group's net profit increased by 33% compared to H1 of 2020. Read more about each lender here.
- What do employees value most about working at Robocash? Can investors expect a further change in interest rates? How can a potential financial collapse affect the P2P market? We discussed these and other questions in an interview with the Spanish blogger Santiago Arredondo from Libertad Financiera. Learn more about the platform philosophy on behalf of Dmitry Balakhnin, Director of Strategic Communications at Robocash Group, at this link.
- Our analysts shared results of the survey on asset allocation in investors’ portfolios. Crypto is among the top three, but almost half of the respondents make big bets on P2P investments. Read more about their preferences here.
- To help you achieve your financial goals more confidently, we have collected investing approaches that you can try on the platform. Improve your portfolio by choosing the right one.