Performance of our loan originators in H1 2021
As the first half of 2021 has passed, we are glad to share with you an update on the results of our loan originators in this period.
The Spanish loan originator Prestamer.es showed stable results for the first half of the year confirming the growth in demand for the product.
- The issued principal in the H1 of 2021 has grown by 27% compared to the H2 of 2020.
- The number of new loans issued in the H1 of 2021 exceeded the mark of the H2 of 2020 by 19%.
- The number of registrations in the Q2 of 2021 has grown by 9% compared to the Q1 2021.
- The share of repeated customers in the H1 of 2021 remains at the level of 50%.
UnaPay, the Philippines
Robocash Group broadened the range of its digital lending solutions with the project UnaPay, introducing the “salary loans'' and “Buy now, Pay later” services at the end of 2020. The Philippine lender was integrated onto the platform in May 2021.
The product has been developing at a steady pace ever since its launch. The volume of UnaPay's loans financed through the platform has grown by 47% MoM since its integration in May.
RC Riga Kazakhstan
Despite the pandemic situation in 2020 Robocash.kz, which is the lender funded through the SPV RC Riga Kazakhstan, reached expected results running far ahead of planned profit figures. The company managed to:
- increase the issued principal for the Q2 of 2021 by 58% compared to the Q1 2021.
- increase the number of repeated customers in 2021 by 114%.
- maintain 10-12% default rate (DPD 90+).
Also, in June the investment platform Robocash introduced you to the Kazakhstani MFO Robocash.kz team, which operates under the Zaimer brand. You can watch the video on our YouTube channel. We are hoping to continue the series of such videos and present our teams on other projects.
RC Riga Singapore
RC Riga Singapore is actively involved in the development of Robocash Group’s business, which is growing confidently. For instance, we are pleased to announce that the group's net profit in the H1 of 2021 increased by 33% compared to the H1 of 2020.
You can learn more on the results of the holding's projects and ask your questions in the upcoming webinar on August 10 at 13:00 CEST. The link to the live stream will be placed on our social networks, website, and in another email prior to the webcast. You can also drop your question in this form.
Tips for investing for beginners →