Swimming into summer with stable results
Time flies, and here we are with the results of H1 2022.
- Last month, investors funded 17 M euro worth of loans.
- 560 new customers joined the platform.
- The amount earned by investors totalled to 526 thousand euro.
What happened in June?
Robocash updates for H1 2022
- The Philippines originator outperformed the issuance plan and focused on expanding loan product offerings with a mobile app. Read more about the company's results here.
- RC Riga Singapore has significantly increased its loan portfolio since the beginning of the year. In the latest update, we revealed the results and plans of the Group's projects financed through the Singaporean creditor.
- In Q2, the platform returned to the average monthly volumes. Registrations have grown by 28% since April, and the number of investors with large portfolios (25k+) increased by 7%.
Interview for a French finance blog
- Natalya Ischenko, Robocash Group COO, took part in a fascinating interview with Emmanuelle Bonmalais, who runs the financial blog "Quel Interet". They talked about women in fintech companies, the challenges Robocash faces and how the platform overcomes them. Read the full text of the interview at the link or watch the video (by the way, it is in French).
- In our new article, we explained whether funds are a good investment and which ones are better to choose in 2022.
- Robocash analysts presented the optimal reward-risk ratio asset distribution in the investor's portfolio.
- We shared in a brief review of what development vectors are chosen by modern European P2P platforms.